About the Clinic
- City Katowice
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 32 707 42 00, -01, -02
- Fax 32 707 42 99
- WWW www.euromedic.com.pl
- Specjalists & Services: anesthesiologist, ECG (electrocardiography), diagnostic tests, laboratory tests, echocardiography, ultrasonography, surgeon, dermatologist, gynecologist, internist, cardiosurgeon, cardiologist, occupational medicine, ophthalmologist, orthopedist, psychologist, rheumatologist, radiologist
- Brief description
EuroMedic is a multi-profile, specialist hospital located in the center of Katowice. The patient is diagnosed and treated within a single object. The hospital ensures 24-hour diagnostic imaging services (CT, MRI, X-ray) and the department of anesthesia and intensive care, allowing for the treatment of patients most at risk. Robust workflow and patient comfort are as important here as an innovative method of treatment. The hospital works upon a contract with the National Health Fund (NFZ) and commercially.
Hospital EuroMedic is working with outpatient treatment centers - so that patients are diagnosed quicker and feel safer.
Inpatient treatment and diagnostic imaging services are available to patients around the clock. Specialist clinics run from Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm. The hospital also operates ophthalmic emergency room and cardiology, including the cardiac and intensive care unit.
EuroMedic operates Patient Service Center. Center arranges patients’ appointments, arrange additional services, announces the offer hospital and coordinates preventive actions.
Contact the Patient Service Center is possible via phone, email and in person.
Comprehensive review of the health
- Sometimes the most difficult is to find something that is at the very top. Sometimes, being in the constant rush we overlook the obvious symptoms of a serious illness. Not worth it! One day for your health is the minimum that you should take care of.
- In patients with CCSVI (chronic cerebro-spinal venous insufficiency) can be carried out the procedure based on extending the vessel (the right jugular vein, left or mediastinal veins), which facilitates the venous outflow from the central nervous system.